Do you have aches and pains from doing hair all day?
Have you come to believe pain is inevitable?
Join Me And Learn The Top 3 Keys for Hairdressers to Stay Out of Pain
Two-Hour In-Person Interactive Workshop in Marin
This workshop is for you if:
- you have aches and pains from working or life
- your shoulders hurt from doing hair all day
- your back hurts from standing too much
- your hands hurt
- you have neck pain, or any other body pain, whether from work or not, that you want gone.
At this powerful workshop, you will learn:
- why you get aches and pains
- exactly what to do to get rid of your pain (without quitting your job)
- a unique short program that will get you out of pain that you can do on your own
- how to do your job without getting hurt
- a few bonus tips on how to take off those extra pounds
This is not an exercise class. It’s an interactive seminar where we will be both seated and standing. We will be doing some gentle moves.
Date: Monday, January 15, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Location: Convenient Marin Location (to be advised upon registration)
We’d like to gift you with a FULL SCHOLARSHIP ($159 VALUE!) to this life-changing
To claim your full scholarship please click the “Add to Cart” button below; your credit
card will be charged $15 to reserve your seat. This $15 will be fully refunded at the workshop.
Or, if you prefer, mail your refundable $15 check to:
385 San Marin Drive
Novato, CA 94945
or pay via PayPal to: email@example.com
Comments from some past participants:
I feel WONDERFUL after your class. I can move and I am in much less pain and on my way to recovery again. Thanks again SOOO much for your wonderful expertise!
[I have been going to physical therapy for 9 months; afterwards, I am in more pain]. Literally, within 24 hours (after working with you), the really bad pain at the bottom of my spine was relieved. This is the best I’ve felt in 9 months. I did the whole routine you gave me on my own. I always feel better after I’ve done the routine.
Of all the classes I have ever taken I learned more from your back class than any doctor or physical therapist.
Dot is a master teacher integrating the best of yoga and Pilates stretches to help loosen/relax your entire body including back pain. My back and neck pain have improved greatly with her class and her individual care and recommendations. Do yourself a favor – work with Dot to release whatever pain you have.